- (2) 1/2" x 5yd. Adhesive Tape, 1" x 3" Plastic Bandages 16/Box, 3" x 3" Sterile Gauze Pads 4/Box, 4" Angled Blades Scissors, 40" Triangular Bandage 1/Box, 4" x 5" Cold Pack, First Aid Burn Cream 12/Box, 18" x 36" Large Gauze Compress, 2/Box, (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves, 2/Bag, PVP Iodine Wipes 10/Box, Red Cross First Aid Guide, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 12/Box
Basic Family of Five First Aid Kit
Whether at home or in the car, order yours now!
- Response when there is no responder - There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a first aid kit is your next best friend. You can’t always count on others to help so be prepared.
- We only have so much blood - Scary but true. If your injury involves blood-loss, you only have precious seconds to get the necessary supplies to stop the bleeding. Keeping a first aid kit close by can provide the extra time you need to seek help.
- Kids will be kids - You can count on kids getting hurt. Lack of experience or just plain recklessness all add up to someone getting hurt. Cuts, scrapes and burns are common injuries to expect so prepare a first aid kit with the appropriate supplies.
- Protect the people you care about - When an injury occurs, a stocked first aid kit can save someone’s life. Let everyone know you have a stocked first aid kit ready to use and tell them where it is in case an accident occurs.
- Cost savings - It is cheaper to clean a cut and put on a bandage than it is to travel to a clinic and seek first aid. First aid kits are designed to manage all types of injuries including basic cuts, scrapes and burns. Save yourself money and keep a stocked first aid kit close by.
- Accidents are unexpected - Being prepared can reduce panic and provide the necessary aid. Always check your inventory monthly to make sure your first aid kit is ready to use when the unexpected takes place.
- Time is of the essence - A first aid kit is just that; “First Aid”. Having one ready provides temporary aid until you can get help. No kit means no immediate help. Precious time to respond can mean further injury, life or death.
- Small injuries can become big injuries - The longer you wait for treatment, the more severe your injury can become. Immediate treatment can reduce risk.
- Peace of mind - Being prepared, doing the right thing and even being able to help others when injury occurs is reason enough to want a first aid kit close by.
Whether you are thinking about a small first aid kit for your car or home, we stock get the best first aid kit for your needs. You’ll feel better knowing you will help somebody in need. Maybe even yourself!